Monday, June 01, 2009

It's JUNE! We are meeting our baby soon!

The countdown is on! I have been busy working on getting her room together a little more, cleaning my house and making a few meals to freeze. The girls have been having fun bouncing in the bouncy seat and swinging in the baby swing. Hope they don't break them before she gets here. If I don't have her by June 11th I will be induced that day. My mom is coming on Saturday June 6th, so I am hoping not to have her before then as it would be much easier to have her here to watch the girls. I really don't want to get induced as I went naturally for Rose and was able to survive without any drugs or epidural. I got induced with Pearl and although my labor was fast and smooth the pain was worse with induction. I actually asked for an epidural but things were moving too fast and I couldn't get one so I got some drugs in my IV that made me loopy and sleepy. Hoping and praying to avoid any drugs or epidural this time.

Please leave a comment guessing the baby's birthday and weight.
Rose was five days early and weighed 6#7oz -
length 19"
Pearl was five days early (induced) and weighed 8# 5oz - length 20 1/2"

4 comments:

Devin said...

Praying for a safe delivery for you and this sweet girl. My guess is 7 pounds 4 oz!

Anonymous said...

Birthday, June7th. Birth wt. 7lbs. 8 oz. See you soon Love, Mom

Dangles Jewelry said...

Let me see...natural June 10th 7 lbs. 12 oz. 20 inches long ;~()

Dawn said...

June 6 1:30 pm
8 lbs 2 oz
21 inches

Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear.