Friday, June 05, 2009

Fun with Friends
My friend Dawn was in the area visiting her parents and they invited us over. Grandmom Bergey lives about 35 minutes from us. The kids had fun visiting and enjoying all of the yummy food they shared with us. I should have took a picture of the delicious spread she had for us. They have a huge backyard and their neighbors have buffalo and horses.


All was well until adventurous Pearl tried to climb the rusty barbed wire fence and cut her hand. I was in the house and heard her crying. Have you ever seen a 10 month pregnant lady run really fast? Well, I didn't know it was possible but it is! I may not be able to waddle to the bathroom in the middle of the night but I can sprint if my baby gets hurt.


As you can tell it is quite far to the back of their yard.

Georgia is exactly a year older then Rose

Pearl with Jude (he is just two months younger then Rose, her kids are close in age)

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the pictures! It was so good to see you.