born June 15, 2009
8 lbs. 4 oz., 20 1/2 inches long
11:55 am
Violet's sisters, Rose and Pearl, were thrilled to meet her
(not to mention her mommy, daddy, and mimere).
Here are the first few pictures of our wide-eyed girl-
we look forward to sharing more with you soon...
Welcome to the world, Violet!


8 comments:
She is just beautiful and I love the name...congrats to everyone the girls will make great big sisters...
What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations, everyone!
She's beautiful!! So happy for you!
She is just gorgeous, and so alert! And I love the name you chose...it just fits so well! Congratulations to all of you, enjoy this new sweet blessing God has given!
So sweet! All of your little ladies are just precious!
Congrats!!!
Don't know how I came across your site haha--but I have to say your girls have the most BEAUTIFUL names!!!! I love them!! Congrats!
What a gorgeous little girl! We Sullys are so wishing we could be there to hug and kiss everyone. The big sisters look so proud and the grown ups look (surprisingly!) refreshed!! Keep us posted and keep posting! HUGS
Welcome little Violet! We can't wait to give you hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment