Don't even ask THE ? !
If you could see me in person the answer would be obvious!
NO BABY YET!
The frustrating part is we were scheduled for an induction tomorrow (Thursday) and I just found out yesterday that I got bumped from the schedule. As of now we are re-scheduled for Monday for our new induction date. Praying she comes on her own before then.If you could see me in person the answer would be obvious!
NO BABY YET!
I know what a blessing it is to still be pregnant. I am reminded that exactly a year ago today I was in the hospital having surgery as our baby had passed away after seeing a strong heartbeat. I am so thankful to God that this little girl (hopefully she will still be a girl when we see her in person SOON!) is doing well and kicking inside of me at thirty nine weeks! Praying she is out by 40 weeksas we can't wait to see her and hold her!


5 comments:
I hope little Lenda will come asap!
SO much love and lots of sleep... please call when she has arrived!
Who knows maybe you could still go into labor today..think positive and I cannot wait to see pictures of the new little one.
bummer! Glad for your good attitude :)
Will pray that she comes soon!!! Can't wait to hear. And give your other two sweet darlings a hug and kiss from me and joseph.
Still praying that baby girl wants out before Monday!
Post a Comment