Just in case...
you can't get enough of our little muffin here are some more pictures. I know her grandma and aunties (and adopted aunties) will enjoy them. Mike took the girls out to the park for a picnic yesterday and Violet and I had a photo session in honor of her one week birthday. She was supposed to fall asleep for these sweet pictures, but she didn't. She did however pee on the towel I had wrapped her in while getting everything ready, poop on my very favorite blanket and the carpet, and then pee again on said blanket. But hey, I got some cute pictures so it was worth a little extra laundry! We are all doing well and adjusting to having another sweet baby in our family. Rose held Violet for about a half hour today in the family room, while I made lunch in the kitchen. I kept asking her if she wanted me to take the baby but she said she was doing fine. It was so sweet to see my three girls sitting on the couch watching a DVD together.http://thelendas.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html )


4 comments:
What wonderful pictures.....keep them coming :~)
I love it! Can't get enough of little Violet lady love.
Of course grandma will look at her sweeties any time. THose pics of Violet took the prize, it was worth the laundry. And I can just picture our 3 little princesses sitting together watching a DVD. Hope you caught that on your camera. Thanks for the cute photos. Love all 3 of them. Mom/Mimere
precious!!!!! There can never be too many pictures.
Post a Comment