Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am typing with one hand while I hold my sweet girl. We came home from the hospital on Tuesday, Violet was only 24 hours old. We got an early release in hopes of sleeping better without hospital noise and interruptions. Violet had other plans for our night though! She is eating well and I am trying to rest and recover while Mike and my mom take care of the "big" girls. Here are few hospital pictures, although I think she is already getting cuter by the minute!









5 comments:

Devin said...

Awww! I just want to squeeze her--she's so beautiful!

Emmy said...

Look at her hair! Maybe she'll be wearing bows soon!

Emilie said...

she is just precious!!!

Kim said...

Congratulations! Violet is beautiful, and I love the look on Pearl's face while she's holding her. So cute! :) Kim

Dawn said...

Beautiful! I love the one of Violet and Mike!