Yesterday my MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) group was talking about ways to show your children love and the importance of spending quality time with them. My girls and I have really been enjoying making lots of craft projects. Here are some of my favorite Crafty Blogs for kids with great Valentine Craft ideas click on the site listed for directions.
PS- Home Depot project day is tomorrow. Here is the link to that:
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?pn=Kids_Workshops&langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053&cm_mmc=THD_marketing-_-Clinics_site-_-Digitas-_-KidsClinics
Sweet Feet- The girls and I are making this one today and will be sending it to grandparents. I think it will make the cutest Valentine Card! (Rose is thinking she would rather use her hands. If you do their feet you can actually paint them right in the bathroom and have some water in the tub to wash their feet right away.http://just4funwithsandy.blogspot.com/2009/01/some-sweet-feet.html
*Scroll down for how to write a secret Valentine message to your kids.


3 comments:
You're awesome! My creativeness extended only to cutting different shaped hearts out of white computer paper and them coloring and decorating them.
Have to start somewhere!
I am sure they enjoyed it.
I like to be creative but can't always come up with my own ideas so that is why I "cheat" and borrow other peoples ideas.:)
Those look GREAT! I especilly like the heart suncatchers. We're going to have to try those!
Post a Comment