Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

The girls were invited to a Valentine party at a friend's house.

Pearl enjoying a red heart shaped bagel!

Rosey (as she currently prefers) filling a bag with yummy treats.

If you have a little girl that does not wear socks (or tights) you better paint those cute little piggies.

In love with candy!

Making a Valentine card with momma! Notice Pearl's dress says birthday girl. The morning of the party Rose asked to wear a heart dress not the cute Valentine sweatshirt I had planned on her wearing. I did not think she had any heart dresses but while looking in her closet I realized her birthday dress has removal numbers and they can be replaced with a heart that snaps on. So she was happy to wear that. Pearl then wanted to wear her birthday dress, which happened to be in the attic and did not have a heart on it. It made her happy and they both looked so cute even if they were a little over dressed for the even.


Rosey playing with Nellie's doll.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

I noticed that Pearl kept in her pretty bow. Your girls are so sweet.
I love the dresses and bows!

Tonight we drove by the airport. Avery wanted to know which plane was Rose's. He also wanted to know which direction is Rose's house and if it is far away. How sweet!

Dawn said...

Cute cute cute!