Another Pearl story...
(this one is a little corny)
Yesterday, after church the girls were very tired so I got their lunch on the table and let them start eating while we were getting our plates ready. Pearl says mommy I have something in my nose. I then look at her plate and realize we are having corn for lunch and I ask "Did you put corn in your nose?" She told me "Yes, I have corn in my nose and it hurts." I tried having her blow her nose a few times really hard and nothing came out. I laid her down and tried looking up her nose, but couldn't see anything but a few boogers. I still was not convinced that she had a piece of corn in her nose and thought she just said yes since I had asked a leading question. I sat her up and had her blow her nose again. Suddenly a large piece of corn came flying out! Thank God this kid is an excellent nose blower, for her age. We had no idea this talent would come in handy and probably saved us a trip to the ER. Stay tuned for more "Pearl stories" coming soon... (this one is a little corny)


4 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is just so, so funny.
This must be a second child thing....she is just so much like my Cameron!
Keep those funnies comin'! I love it.
Pearl is making sure that she is not going to be lost in the middle. She is making a name for herself in the Lenda family.
Did she get the idea from MH's corn kernel up the nose? Either way, they are two peas in the pod.
oh sweet Pearl.
That little rascal!
Post a Comment