Monday, February 02, 2009

What am I doing right now? Cleaning up poop...


What is my hubby doing right now? Having lunch at 21 Club in NYC...
(Updated Ivanka was unable to attend due to an emergency business meeting.)
with Ivanka TRUMP!

Yes, I am not kidding as I clean poop, wipe snotty noses, eat leftover tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch, Mike is dining at a restaurant, where a burger and Coke will set you back $50, with a beautiful, wealthy, model.

Ok, so obviously it is not just the two of them. Mike and one of the VP's from Starbucks are meeting with Ivanka's fiance for a business lunch. A few days ago he emailed them and asked if it was ok if Ivanka came along as well. I told Mike he should have replied no problem, is it ok if I bring Rachel along too? ;) Mike did not bother to forward my message on. Anyhoo...

So I gave him a few instructions:
1. Check out Ivanka's ring for me.
2. Tell me what she orders.
3. Don't spill red wine on Ivanka's dress... we'll go broke. (He said he'll be having water;)

3 comments:

Emmy said...

1. So what did her ring look like?
2. What did she order?
3. Did Mike really eat?
4. What was it?
5. Let me guess.... they want to add a drink to Starbucks' menu called "The Donald"
_or_
6. They want an open Starbucks coffee bar at the wedding. Including the Starbucks van that goes to events.

Emmy said...

P.S. Chris says that he has always wanted to eat at the 21 Club. Was it good?

Rachel said...

Ivanka was unable to come as she had an emergency business meeting she had to attend. He said her fiance was talking about buying some 25 million dollar building for 75 million or something. Yada yada.. The food was good Mike has actually gone to 21 Club before when he worked with the Sunkist lemon lady promoting lemons.