Sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of
Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows
that's what little girls are made of
Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces
that's what little girls are made of
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of
Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows
that's what little girls are made of
Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces
that's what little girls are made of
We are having another GIRL!!!
She looks just perfect and healthy. She kept covering her face with her sweet little hands and did not care for the ultrasound tech pushing on her (neither did I). I am 20 weeks and 1 day pregnant so officially past the halfway mark. Mike is excited about having a third girl and was guessing girl all along. I am also excited about another girl as I have three brothers and always wanted a sister. However I was a little worried about coming up with another girl name.
She looks just perfect and healthy. She kept covering her face with her sweet little hands and did not care for the ultrasound tech pushing on her (neither did I). I am 20 weeks and 1 day pregnant so officially past the halfway mark. Mike is excited about having a third girl and was guessing girl all along. I am also excited about another girl as I have three brothers and always wanted a sister. However I was a little worried about coming up with another girl name.


7 comments:
How fun!! Your girls are going to be great big sisters to another little girl! So glad she looks so great!! I've got three girls names I've never used :) I'm sure you'll find something pretty!
AW!
This is great news. Three of a kind are so special...I should know, right!?
Congratulations....and there are so many great names to choose from, I bet you are going to end up having to choose BETWEEN the many you like!
OH THIS IS SO GREAT!
I bet Rose and Pearl are more than thrilled. I am very very excited to hear that she is well and so are you. Hugs and Kisses all around!
Really excited for you!
I'm sure you'll have no problem with the name. You've done great so far! :-) I personally am fond of Emilie. . . ha ha
Yippee! A healthy baby girl! We could not be more excited and we rejoice with you. God is so good.
I have tried to get a hold of you - your were one of the surprise giveaways on my blog Posh Passy. Please send me your email me through the blog to get you your item for soon to be baby girl!
Alexis
Post a Comment