Happy New Year 2009!

Mike got these great glasses in NYC!

We went over to our neightbor's house for a little party!


Today we are enjoying watching Rose's Parade. Every time Pearl sees Al Roker (hosting the parade) she says "Daddy there is your friend, Al Roker." (She remembered that Mike got a high five from Al at the Christmas Tree Lighting.) I can't believe she knows Al Roker's name, but it is cracking me up every time she says it. Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year in 2009!
4 comments:
I love it that you always make nice cakes for celebrations! You are so fun!
I also love the festive hats and glasses. I was remembering Avery and Rose's first Happy New Year together. Wishing you a great new year...
And a visit from your friend in 2009!
Lots of Love
Em
Dad and I are cracking up about pearl, also the cute pics. They are so much fun to see all of you in those glasses. Love, mom, and mim
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment