Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do you GOOGLE?
Well Pearl does! No not on the computer...
She googles because she ate a googley eye...
She pulled it off of her sisters penguin magnet and ate it.
Then she came and told me "I ate a googley eye. It is in my throat!"
She knows better and understands it is not food,
but I guess her curiosity gets the best of her.
I did not even bother calling the doctor
I just called them when she ate a doll shoe
they may think I am a terrible mother.
What am I going to do with this mischievous little girl????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Pearl, you just gave your stressed out Auntie April a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

I have to say "I STINKING LOVE PEARL!!! " I'm going to have to meet this chick one day. She cracks me up! And BTW.. thanks so much for the website.. LOVE IT! Great stuff!! Have a great weekend and I continue to pray your pregnancy goes well. :)

jenny pruitt