Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Random Post

This weekend my sweet friend Emily and her adorable 2 year old, Mary Hannah, flew in from FL. (Her son, Avery, was Rose's "best" friend when we lived in FL. Unfortunately he was sick and not able to join them on this trip.) We had fun hanging out with them and took them to The Reading Terminal Market, a giant farmer's market established in 1892. We enjoyed cheesesteaks at Thunderbird. We finished off our yummy dinner with another local treat, Rita's Water Ice and Frozen Custard. The girls had fun dressing up as princesses and Mike watched all three girls (good practice for the near future) while Emily and I went out for a spa pedicure and manicure.

I do not have any pictures of their trip here as my camera is getting fixed. It is a Cannon Powershot camera and was only about 6 months old when I had it setting on my bed and tossed my cordless phone on my bed. The phone must have hit the camera (I did not see it happen) and smashed the screen. I have been taking not so centered pictures with it and have been unable to switch modes since I cannot see the screen. Mike was about to buy a new one but I said lets contact Canon. We had aother Canon Powershot for the past four years and had some problems with it due the humidity in Florida and they had fixed it twicen (free of charge) and always returned it within seven days. Anyway we contacted Canon about this new camera and they said they would fix it free of charge unless it had been dropped or something spilled on it. They have fixed it free of charge (even though it was not technically dropped I can't believe they covered it) and it is on it's way back to us in time for our trip to see the Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC. I LOVE CANON! and will always buy a Canon from now on.

Speaking of buying things.. can you believe both of our TV's died this week! We had just ordered a new one for our bedroom and then the one in our famly room died. So we are not watching TV this week and I am realizing how addicted I am to TV, especially at nighttime.

Well that is all for now more about our trip to DC coming soon and hopefully we will have pictures to show for it.:)

PS told you this was a random post!

0 comments: