I am now 26 1/2 weeks pregnant.
Only 90 some days to go...
Below is a picture of me at 18 weeks pregnant for comparison. (Taken in mid January)

18 weeks

26 weeks (Boy, I mean girl, have I popped!) It could be the baby growing or the fact that I gained 7#'s last month! Oops... actually I hadn't gained any weight at all until then so as long as I don't repeat that for the next three months I should be okay.

Pearl kissing me right on my belly button which has also popped! The girls seem to think my bellybutton is like the microphone to talk directly to their sister.

Comparing tummies. I think I have her beat now!

Rose is my in house tummy photographer.
2 comments:
The room is very cute and yes you have popped! The girls are sooo cute and I bet they are going to love sharing a room.
You look fabulous.
Post a Comment