I am a wife and a mother who loves the Lord and my family. I have been blessed with a very sweet husband and three sweet girls. Rose is 5, Pearl is 3 and Violet our baby was born in June. Our three miracle babies are answered prayers. We hold them tightly remembering their seven siblings (lost during early pregnancy) that we never got to hold. Before I was a mother I was an Elementary teacher and I have discovered that I don't know half as much as I thought I did and that it is much harder to parent 2 or 3 children then to teach a whole class of children. God is using my children (some more then others haha) to teach me patience and mold me into His image. The journey is fun, crazy and full of hills and valleys but this is my family and I love it.
Rose was wearing a kiss me I'm Irish sticker. I kissed her and told her she was Irish. She says "I am not Irish!". I said "What are you then?". She says "I am Polish!". Well she has a point since she is 50% Polish and only about 6% Irish!
Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment. I wasn't sure you would drop back by and see my response, so wanted to let you know that one of the great things about going to paint pottery is that the paint is non-toxic, and it washes out of clothing. So you can even plan to get your baby's handprint on something if you go later this year. At our pottery studio, they will do a baby footprint tile for no charge. When my youngest was an infant, we got her handprint on an egg and had her monogram added to it. It's such a fun place to go, and it is amazing how calm the children are while they are painting. You'll have to let me know if you make a trip to paint pottery sometime!
2 comments:
Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment. I wasn't sure you would drop back by and see my response, so wanted to let you know that one of the great things about going to paint pottery is that the paint is non-toxic, and it washes out of clothing. So you can even plan to get your baby's handprint on something if you go later this year. At our pottery studio, they will do a baby footprint tile for no charge. When my youngest was an infant, we got her handprint on an egg and had her monogram added to it. It's such a fun place to go, and it is amazing how calm the children are while they are painting. You'll have to let me know if you make a trip to paint pottery sometime!
Rose and Pearl are soooo cute I really enjoy all the photos and being able to follow along on your blog
Post a Comment