Weekend in Washington

The White House




Museum of Natural History

Rose was fascinated by the dinosaur exhibit.


The beautiful Cherry Blossoms

The Washington Monument


Freezing at the Cherry Blossom Parade. It was so windy the giant balloons were cancelled.

"I don't know what happened!" Pearl says, standing in front of a vase similar to one in the Hotel Lobby that she broke!

Thankfully the Hotel is actually very kid friendly. They even bring the kids cookies and milk room service at bedtime.


Room with view.
We could see the tip of the Washington Monument and the Flag on top of the White House.

Rose enjoying the high life!


I love being a princess!


We went to the National Zoo.

There was a very timy baby gorilla she was so cute, but we did not get her picture.

Rose communicating with the Gorilla.

Pearl may become a zoo keeper someday. She wanted to pet or hold nearly every animal including some frightening ones such as the eight foot Boa Constrictor.



Rose and Daddy in the hotel lobby.
3 comments:
Those are GREAT pictures! I love the one of you pointing to the It's a girl baby gorilla! Can't wait to see you and your belly soon :) Luv u!
Awesome pics! Looks like fun.
I am sure you had a wonderful time! The flowers were pretty! Also... what hotel did you enjoy? The pics looked like it was fancy!
How was the zoo?
Post a Comment