My Precious Gram
This week my sweet dear grandmother went home to be with her Lord. She was the most loving, kind person anyone ever met. I am sure there was not a person that knew her that would not agree with me. She loved little children, good thing, because she had eleven of her own. We will miss her smile and her hugs and singing old songs with her. We are thankful for the wonderful memories we have of her. I pray that I can be grow to be even half as loving and faithful as she was.

6 comments:
So sorry to hear of your loss. How wonderful to know she is now at peace!
I'm so sorry too Rachel. I know you loved her soooo much.
Aw! I'm sorry for your loss, but glad she's in heaven!
We will be praying for your family as your mourn her loss...
Rachel--I am so sorry for your end of this loss, but I'm celebrating the fact that your Grandmother is now in Heaven with Jesus. I'll be praying for you and your family during this time.
I am so greatful for the memories too! I love the pic you put up of last years reunion. I am so happy you , Mike and girls were there. Praise God! He plans all of our days. My mother loved you very much, Rachel. I am Blessed to have both of you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment