Learning to READ!
Daddy look what I learned to do this week! (Mike is on a trip for work.) Now what are we going to do for the next two and a half years before she is old enough to start kindergarten?
P.S. I can't really take much credit for her skills, she gets it from her daddy. Mike "taught" himself to read about 4 years old.
.
The Backyard Project
2 weeks ago


4 comments:
miss smarty Rose! I got those letters for Joseph after we left your house. :-) yay Rose!
Where did you get the lower case letter for your word whammer?? I love it! Georgia was spelling words with that a while back and then I stopped reviewing with her.
Go Rose!
Rose, you remind me of curly girlie Maggie at the same age! At age six you will be reading at a third-grade level and fall asleep with your light on and a book over your face every night. I think your mama needs to take some credit since she is a fabulous teacher after all.
How great is that! She is so big! and smart too!:)
Post a Comment