It has been a long time since I have posted. Here are some new pictures finally.
Rose and Pearl helping making cookies Mike for Valentine's Day!
Rose being Daddy's assistant!
Pearl and Hop, are inseparable!!! She even makes sure we pray for Hop at every meal. Hop is becoming a dirty stinky bunny. After months of searching the internet I found a new identical bunny, but she just throws it and cries for Hop.
The girls and their dolls. Since Pearl always prays for Hop Rose decided to pray for her doll Sophie. If Rose forgets to pray for Sophie Pearl reminds us to pray for the dolls, and the babies too. As soon as we pray and take a bite of food Pearl will fold her cute chubby hands and say "pray again"! If it was up to Pearl we would spend our whole meal praying for dolls and stuffed animals.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


3 comments:
adorable! At least Jude could take one of two lambies while I washed the other one. I know how stinky they get :(
Hope to see you in Nashville soon!
That is so sweet! I love that they love to pray for their dolls and bunnies! :-) I love your bright and cheery template!
Love the pictures. You need to email me the original picture of Rose (up close) and Pearl w/ hop. I want to print them to put on Anna's board in her room.
Post a Comment