Last week Mimere and Papa came for a visit on their way back from the
Billy Graham School of Evangelism in Ashville, NC.
Billy Graham School of Evangelism in Ashville, NC.
I Love this picture of Rose. Recently we are noticing how grown up she is looking. All of her sweet baby chub is gone and she is becoming a little lady.
Papa's Girl! Pearl loves my dad and whenever she talks to my mom on the phone all she says is Papa? Papa home? Poor Mim has to play second fiddle to Papa.
My parents and I took the girls to Lancaster for the day. We ate at Shady Maple Smorgasboard. This is the largest Smorgasboard in Lancaster County. The Buffet stretches as long as football field and the restaurant seats 1,200. The food is very tasty and the variety and price can't be beat.






8 comments:
Ah Pearl, I love your appetite! I'm glad that you aren't terrified of horses after seeing Grandmom Bergey's neighbors' horse :)
Rose is a little lady. I can't wait to see all 3 Lenda ladies soon!
Pearl can make a restaurant regret feeding her for free! I love it! And Rose is quite the little lady. So Sweet! Joseph misses those girls.
I recently found your blog and just wanted to let you know that I enjoy it and wanted to ask your permission to add it to my reads list on my blog. Stop over and let me know!
Kat
www.momofmany.com
Oh Rachel, your girls are so, so, so cute!!! I cannot believe how big they are getting. And I love your haircut!
I know that once we move to VA, PA is much, much closer! I love keeping up with you on your blog!
I love your girls and I love seeing them with Mim & Papa! Sounds like you all had a great time together! I can't wait to see Pearl in person and see that baby girl put away the food! :-) Rose is a little ladybug! So precious! Please tell Mama Claire that I appreciate so much her comment on my blog! She's such a sweetheart! Love you!
Your girls are getting so big! And they are super cute. :) I love checking your blog to see how you guys are doing. Take care! love,kim
Looks like a great day!
Just checking in to see your beautiful girls and wish you happy Easter! Keep posting those pics, your daughters are just sooooo cute!
Devin
Post a Comment