Thursday, February 07, 2008

This weekend we took a trip to Mass. to celebrate several birthdays with my family. The girls had lots of fun playing with their cousins Brooklyn and Ben. Rose had lots of practice signing her name on birthday cards and I am posted a blurry picture of her writing skills, (Mike said he helped her a little with the "S"), the rest of her name she writes by herself as well as her sister's name. My family enjoyed trying to capture Pearl's infamous "smile" on camera. As Mike puts it "When we say cheese Pearl adds the ham!".














1 comments:

BJ Riley said...

That is hilarious! Sounds like something Mike would say re: Pearl being a ham! Too cute. You guys are so missed and Rachel I don't have your email. You can check out D's page at rnbriley.blogspot.com if you wish. I enjoy seeing the girls each time I pop on! Rose looks like she is going to have very neat handwriting!