Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy valentine's Day! I included a few pictures form last year as they were just too cute! I can't beleive how big my baby is getting! Pearl is becoming quite a talker and has so much to say trying to keep up with her big sister. Last week Pearl went for her 15 month check-up. She weighed 23 lbs and is 31 1/2" tall, although the measurement may not be very accurate as she kept trying to jump off of the table in fear of getting her shots. Pearl hates shots but she loves the Children's Tylenol she gets afterwards. Now she is bringing me any bottle of pills she can get her hands on and she says "sick, sick" in hopes of getting some yummy grape pills. What a little stinker!
PS the beautiful heart quilt in the background was created by my friend Suzie when Rose was born. Thanks Suzie we still use it and love it!





6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness how cute they are Michael and Rachel...this is cousin Sharon, was doing some organizing and came across one of your christmas letters. It was from FL and Rose was 1 year old. Took a chance and I was so very happy that I found your blog...

Emmy said...

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

Jennie said...

Darling photos! They look like they have so much fun together.

Angie said...

Rachel,

Thank you so much for sharing your story! How beautiful your little girls are!! I can't imagine the heartache of six miscarriages, but to see your sweet little girls and hear your continued faith in God, is priceless. I pray God gives you your third child in His timing!

Angie

Maggie said...

Dear Rose and Pearl --
this is Maggie and Nora in Nashville. We were just looking at your Valentine's pictures and they were VERY beautiful, very pretty, and you two look very cute together! We had fun on Valentines Day...we hope YOU had a good one too! Oh, and please, can you just send more pictures to us??? We would love to see them. Hugs and kisses --- M & N

Chrissy said...

Thank you for praying for our family! It means a lot!