The not so fun day at the Fair!
It all started well, Rose enjoyed getting her face painted. I did not enjoy paying $6 for something that rubbed off an hour later.
Rose's neighbor friend's wanted to start with a "Kiddie" roller coaster. I said to Mike I am not sure she should go on that first as she is usually a little timid and needs to warm up to new things... but her friends wanted to go and Rose thought it looked like fun! By default I had to go on the ride with her daddy is to tall to fit. I HATE roller coasters myself, but thought it's a kiddie coaster how bad can it be?
As soon as the ride started Rose was so upset hanging on for dear life but to scared to really cry. I didn't like it to much either and tried reassuring us both that it was almost over... but the roller coaster operator must have been feeling very generous because it was the longest ride EVER! By the end I was singing "Jesus loves me" to calm her down and praying that she would not try to jump off or that we would not fly off as I was imagining.
After that Rose would not go on any of the other rides even the slow ones. As you can see her baby sister enjoyed using up the rest of her unused tickets.
Rose attempted to go on the Flintstone Train ride but spooked before the ride started and got off. Since then she can't stop talking about her traumatizing experience on the roller coaster. Poor Baby!
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment