
Rose is really into drawing and pretend "writing" lately. Her favorite medium is her Magna-Doodle so she usually erases her pictures before I get to even see it. The other day I took a photo of her drawing and she described the picture to me. It is a lady, I can't remember her name as she makes up quite interesting names lately. Anyway she said that at the top left she wrote the name and the lady is holding her purse on the right side and all the way to the right is a little Cuckoo bird. It really did look like a little bird.
Rose is very creative, she recently changed her doll Sophie's name to Corna. She also has an imaginary friend named Gweesa and her husband's name is Geesa. She often createslittle story lines to go along with her friends and dolls with the very interesting (and often difficult to pronounce) names. The other day she packed her pillowcase for her sleepover trip to Gweesa's house. She had some PJ's a stuffed animal a book and a rock. Why does she bring a rock to a sleepover, well because she sleeps with a rock under her pillow lately. We are not sure how it started but it does not seem to bother her when she is sleeping. I have several really pretty (ok, maybe she gets her love of rocks from me) beach rocks and so a few nights ago Mike and I were getting ready to go to bed and he found a rock under his pillow. He thought I put it there as a joke and I was trying to convince him otherwise when I came across a lovely rock under my pillow also. The next morning we asked Rose and she said they were our surprise presents she also had one for Pearl but had put it under her own pillow with her other rock, luckily not in Pearl's crib.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment