Monday, September 17, 2007





Pearl girl turned 11 months today and started running (not walking) all over the house!
She has been practicing walking for a few weeks now and the past few days she was walking half the time and crawling the other half but now as of today she is up and running. I was trying to video her tonight and I would set her down and try to back up with the video camera to tape her walking but by the time I backed up she was already there. Now I need to figure out how to post the videos on YOU TUBE!

Rose and Pearl love to play together, I usually use that time to run around picking up the messes they created earlier in the day. Rose is having more fun with her sister all the time, however she is starting to show a little bit of jealousy for the first time as Pearl has been getting lots of attention for learning to walk and saying lots of new words. So we have been really trying to focus on Rose getting attention for all of her new skills.

0 comments: