







Cinderella and Tinkerbell
Rose loves dressing up and I just found these cute costumes at Ross on clearance. She was so excited to have Pearl dress up too. As you can sse from the pictures Cinderella was much more into the photo shoot then Tinkerbell, who kept leaping off of the couch. We thought perhaps she thought she could fly since she was wearing wings.
Pearl finally went in for her nine month check-up. She is 19 1/2lbs and 30" tall. Her weight is in the 70% and her height is 96% for her age she is 3 1/2" taller then Rose was at nine months. She is actually already taller and heavier then Rose was at one year old. She just cut her fourth tooth on the top and now has six teeth. She continues to crawl as fast as lightening. She can stand alone but will sit when she realizes that she is not holding onto something. She loves, loves, loves, all animals and will just break out in the sweetest giggle when she sees or even talks about animals. I took the girls to the pet store today and Pearl was so excited she was Squealing so loud she woke up the sleeping hamsters and gerbils in the cages.
As you can see Rose loves all things Princesses. She has two little friends down the street, Olivia (almost 4) and Adriana (almost 3), that she loves playing with. They have a swimming pool and she has become quite the little fish. She will swim around the whole pool with just her arm swimmies on. Our neighbors right next door to us also have an in-ground pool, practically in our back yard. Last week we went swimming with them and when we left the husband told Mike anytime you see us out here you can come swimming. Rose doesn't miss anything so she heard him and the next day she told me "everytime they are swimming we get to go swimming too." Mike says we will have to sneak her out of the house so she doesn't see them in the pool when we are trying to go somewhere. She has always been very good with her langugae skills and now that she is creating some of her own words. Her new name for me is MooMoo and she calls Mike, Dabs. She is very creative and has a great imagination.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


3 comments:
I love the pictures of the girls in their costumes! How cute! I love Pearl's excitement! They are both soo beautiful!
Love the pics! Your girls are growing up so quickly... i didn't even recognize ROse in one of he beach pics!
WE hope to see you soon... can't wait to play together again....oh yeah, and the kids too!
The girls are getting SO big! Pearl has surpassed James in weight. I weighed him today at the b-feeding support group I occasionally go to (now mostly to support other people) and he was about 19lbs. 2oz. I don't know for sure because he kept moving but I know he's just over 19 lbs. I want him to get to 20 so we can turn his seat around in the car!
Anyway, the girls are beautiful and it's good to hear you are doing so well. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment