












More fun at the beach in Rhode Island. This is South Shore, the beach that I went to as a little girl, and so did my mom and gram when they kids. When I was little we actually used to go right next to this beach and it was called Goosewing you entered through a big farm. A lady would sit at the gate and take your money to allow you to park on her property you would then drive past the cows and park on their grass to access the beach. That part of the beach is now a nature preserve for birds so all of the cars and people now crowd into one small rocky area while the birds enjoy the huge sandy area and the beautiful grass behind it. My dad and brothers love to surf the big waves. I actually caught a few one day. A few years ago Mike was intiated into the family by having to surf he was screaming the whole time. This year he didn't get a chance to endure the torture. Since he is a good Detroit "city boy" he is a little frightened about the sea creatures that are lurking about.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


1 comments:
WOW! Pearl looks so much like Rose in some of the pics... its amazing!
Post a Comment