














The girls and I just got back from a week at the beach in Rhode Island. Mike was able to come for the frist weekened we were there, but we missed him the rest of the week. The girls loved hanging out with my brother's kids Brooklyn (age 8) and Ben (age 6) as well as my youngest cousins Shania (3) and Lucian (6).
We were very close to the area where my mom's ten brothers and sister's live (my mom is the oldest of 11). So we had a big cookout on Sunday and were able to spend time at the beach during the week with 8 out of the ten siblings. My sweet grandmother had a great time enjoying the children and sitting on the beach watching all of the fun.
I have a ton of pics. so I'll probably be posting more soon.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


2 comments:
Hi Rachel! I have lost touch with your blog and I saw your comment on Stacey's blog. Your girls are getting so big! Rose is prettier than ever and Pearl has such beautiful eyes!! Sounds like you're having a nice summer. Take care! :) Kim
that shot of Rose looking upward is absolutely priceless!
Post a Comment