Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A hot day for a hay ride! Last Thursday the girls and I went to Linvilla orchard with my Mops group. Rose was a little leery of the Hay ride after her roller coaster fiasco the week before. (See previous post.) She ended up enjoying it. In her words "I was scared for the first two pages, but I liked the last four pages." I guess that it was like a story to her. Pearl as usual was just enjoying it all. She played hide and seek half of the hayride, putting my sling over her head, making it difficult to get a good picture of the girls together.









2 comments:

The Cooke Family said...

I absolutely love these pictures! To me, there is no better picture than fall pictures. And the girls look they were having such a good time!!! How adorable are they?

Amy Ross said...

Oh, I am so jealous of the "real" fall you are having!!! Be glad you aren't down here in the 90 degree heat! We miss you, though! Your girls are getting bigger by the day...and cuter too!!