Sunday, October 21, 2007











Pearl officially turned one on Weds. We celebrated with my parents and of course took more pictures. When Rose turned one I took her picture in my wedding dress and wanted to continue the tradition every year on her birthday. I did not do it last year as I had a little on my mind and a lot in my tummy trying to get ready for Miss Pearl's arrival. This year on Pearl's B-day we took out my wedding dress and took a few pics. Rose was really cooperative as she was so excited to get to wear mommy's wedding dress. Pearl could care less and I really did not get any great pictures of her in it but may try again next week when she is feeling better. The girls both have yucky colds right now.

4 comments:

The Cooke Family said...

Those are amazing pictures! I love the ones of Rose in the wedding dress and I love the ones of Pearl in her Birthday suit!!! Very sweet! You are a great photographer! Love you!

Emilie said...

I ditto Cathy! Those are fabulous pictures!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous girls!

Emmy said...

wow rachel! your pics a fabulous. you have a gift of photography. any tips to pass my way?
how funny that you just posted these pics. I was just telling Chris about your tradition and was saying that i'd like to do the same with my dress!

happy bday to pearl and rose! We miss you all!