





Rose celebrated her third Birthday today. Mike took the day off of work and we spent the day with her Auntie-Grandma and Uncle-Papa who drove here from Michigan. This morning she woke up to find that her bedroom and doorway was decorated with streamers and balloons. We took her to Build a Bear where she made a stuffed dog. After lunch she got to go to Chuck E Cheese to play a few games. This evening we had cupcakes. She is looking forward to her (and Pearl's) party on Sat.
PS I just had to include the photo of Miss Pearl shoving the cupcake down as she does with all of her food.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Rose! from your South Florida friends, Mackenzie and Ethan :)
I can't believe they are already another year older!! What a fast year! Hope you had a great day today, can't wait to see pictures of their party!
Post a Comment