Friday, September 04, 2009

The things they say...
Last night as Mike was putting Pearl to bed she told him "Daddy when I grow up I want to be a nurse, but God will give you another Pearl, because you love kids."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta love that girl. She cracks us up. Love, mom

Emmy said...

Pearl is a funny one!

Shannon said...

Hey! I just wanted to comment since I have been lurking on here forever. I think Kim or Stacey have the link to you on their blog. I still remember the day we went to the beach and got those cute pics of your cute little Rose in her sunglasses! I'm glad to see you all are doing so well, and I love your blog and your girls are gorgeous! I think Pearl and my daughter Rowan would get along really well. Which might be a scary thing :) Shannon