I am a wife and a mother who loves the Lord and my family. I have been blessed with a very sweet husband and three sweet girls. Rose is 5, Pearl is 3 and Violet our baby was born in June. Our three miracle babies are answered prayers. We hold them tightly remembering their seven siblings (lost during early pregnancy) that we never got to hold. Before I was a mother I was an Elementary teacher and I have discovered that I don't know half as much as I thought I did and that it is much harder to parent 2 or 3 children then to teach a whole class of children. God is using my children (some more then others haha) to teach me patience and mold me into His image. The journey is fun, crazy and full of hills and valleys but this is my family and I love it.
6 comments:
"I am NOT second runner-up!"
Oooh, I like Amy's!
How funny. I am SOOOOOO not a creative person, so I couldn't come up with anything caption-wise, but I just had to tell you how FUNNY that picture is!
You should enter that for a photo contest somewhere. Hilarious! :)
"What the hell is goin' on here?! " Tee hee..that was for you Rachie. Luv u
Toddlers in Tiarras here we come! Brooklyn
Why all the fuss, sister's, I'd rather fix it myself!
This one could win a contest. Love, mim
Are you kidding me??? Third Place...no way!!! I've got style and talent!
Post a Comment