Thursday, September 24, 2009

"The Girls"
I am not referring to my three little ones pictured below...

My mom is here for a visit and the girls are enjoying spending time with their Mimere. She is also enjoying them. In typical Pearl fashion she has been cracking her up. The other day Pearl was in my room as I was changing my shirt, after being covered in baby spit-up. Pearl looks at me and says "Mim has flat boobs and you have up boobs!"
The next day as she is playing with her princess Barbie doll she whispers "Princess have boobs."
PS Thanks to my nursing babe for the up boobs;)

Rose heard me retelling the "flat and up boob story" to my brother on the phone. Rose who is much more modest and reserved, tells me that I can only tell that story to family and I better not tell my friends about that. When I was very pregnant with Violet and at the beach I wanted to get a little sun on my tummy and lifted my tankini to expose my baby belly. Rose was appalled that I would do such a thing and kept pulling my top back down.

It is funny how opposite Rose and Pearl are. I can't wait to see what Violet's personality will be like. Maybe you get a little glimpse of her developing personality in these pictures.


I call Violet Rose's little twin.

Have you ever seen a ballerina with legs like this?

Jeepers creepers where did she get those peepers?
Not from me. I am the oldest of four and we all have brown eyes, my mom is the oldest of 11 and they all have brown. I never thought I wold have a child with blue eyes and now I may have two blue eyed babies. (Violet's eyes are pretty blue still and seem to be getting lighter, time will tell.)

Don't you just want to kiss her?



5 comments:

Dawn said...

I think Violet looks a lot like your mom or brothers? So kissable! Squeeze and kiss her for me.

Thank God for your up boobs. They can only go down from here....

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys!! I am thinking when Pearls sees her Auntie April she will add to it by saying "and Auntie has no boobs"

Jennie said...

Cutie pies!!!

Devin said...

Oh, she is so cute...how funny is Pearl!?

Debra said...

Rachel...they are precious! I love that you capture just how much they love each other and enjoy each other. We are dying to meet Violet.