We're having another....
Now that we have told our family and friends I am letting out the secret... We are having another baby! I am due the middle of June and I am 16 weeks along and all is well. We waited a while to announce this pregnancy since I have had so many miscarriages (7 total). (Yes if you do the math this is my tenth pregnancy, almost catching up to the Duggars;) The girls are both so excited. Rose has nicknamed the baby Flowerlove. Pearl often says in her deep voice "I'm gonna call your baby Hunga Munga!" Other times she calls the baby "sootsnack" (aka fruitsnack). We will be finding out the sex but will not be telling the name so for now we will use the nicknames chosen by it's sisters. (I prefer to use Flowerlove.) PS Please take my poll on the right and guess what you think we are having.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


9 comments:
Hey there! We just got back into town today and picked up our mail at the PO on the way in. I was so excited to read about your news! Congrats! So glad everything is going well this time. I can't wait to meet new "Flowerlove" Lenda! :-) Love to you all!
Yippee!! That is great news...I will be praying for you and your little one growing inside! How exciting! I'm hoping you have a boy (I am partial), but having three of one kind is nice too :)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
I am so excited for you! I've been praying for this, and I am so glad that the Lord answered my prayer in this fashion. Did I say Yay?
Congratulations, keep us posted!
Very exciting! I'm hoping you have the crazy enjoyment of raising a boy, but it would be fun to balance out our three boys with three girls at your house!
VEry exciting!!!!! I am looking forward to meeting little Flowerlove. I have been praying for you =)
Yea for baby Flowerlove Hunga Munga!
Congratulations! :) Kim
I love the thought of a new baby in the family...I am dying to know, Girl??? or Boy???...since it will be born in June with all the flowers blooming the name is wonderful (Flowerlove Lenda)...I love it, sounds like the 60's and the FlowerPower era...lol. Stacey has (Peanut Johnson), reminds me of Charlie Brown...lol. Love you (5), AuntieGrandma
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment