Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My husband's life is more glamorous then mine.
You may recall last Tuesday he had VIP passes to the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony and texted me that he "high fived" Al Roker.

Well tonight he one upped that. He is at some Global Green Awards ceremony in NYC and just sent me this text:
"Mel Gibson is at this event:) I'll tell him you said hi!"
Forget "hi" give him a kiss from me. Well off to put Pearl back in bed for the fifth time. Mel Shmell......

3 comments:

Emmy said...

OH MAN!
If I was there I would've loved to take care of the girls so you could say hi to Mel for yourself.

Love Ya!
Em

Anonymous said...

You light up my life with your blog...lol. AuntieGrandma

Emmy said...

Is Hello Kitty big in your house, too? MH loves it! She has a new Hello Kitty toothbrush and toothpaste.