"Momma, I ate a shoe!"
Rose and Pearl were quietly playing with dolls in Rose's room this morning. I was enjoying making breakfast without my little helpers cracking eggs all over the counter. Rose came down to ask me to help her dress her Barbie. Meanwhile Pearl is left alone with the Rose's toys. A minute later Pearl comes down and says "Momma, I ate a shoe." I was at first worried (well not too worried because I must admit I tried to stifle my chuckle when she told me) that it was a barbie shoe but it turned out it was a Polly Pocket (very tiny) shoe. I did what any good mother would do gave her a banana, some scrambled eggs, and hot chocolate to wash it down. I also called the doctor and they said she should be fine. Pearl sure keeps me on my toes (no pun intended).
The Backyard Project
2 weeks ago


4 comments:
Oh my word! I'm sure this too shall pass...ha ha.
Oh my goodness....
Dawn took the words right out of my mouth--literally. But I'm glad Pearl is ok!
You've been tagged!
http://thehughesfam.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-top-10.html
I just love Pearl.
Post a Comment