Christmas in Rockefeller Center
Mike is in NYC tonight for work and just happened to get tickets to the Tree Lighting in Rockefeller Center! (Somehow Starbucks has connection to people in the Rockefeller Center.) He mentioned this morning that they had gotten him a ticket for me too... however I am in Philadelphia with our kids so I couldn't make it. I have been trying to be a BIG girl and be happy for him... however I have been getting text messages every two minutes from him, while I am busy giving our girls a bath and brushing out tangles and mopping lots of tears.Here are his texts:
6:46 Sent you a picture. See how close I am.
6:52 He calls me and says "I can't believe how close I am. Walking here it was so packed they have TV's on the streets so people can watch it. I was able to walk past all of those people and get right in with my ticket.
7:02 Hey is it on Now? It started here!
7:25 Faith Hill does Rose and Pearl's song. (The Little Drummer Boy)
7:49 Gave Al (Roker) a high five! (This one cracked me up. Now sure I wouldn't have minded giving Al a high five. He is a nice guy and all, but I would have been really jealous if he had texted that he had given Matt Lauer a kiss;0)
BYE off to watch the tape delayed show and I live in Eastern time!


2 comments:
LOL! Great job about being a BIG girl! I know it can be really frustrating at times! Hope you are doing well. Praying for you! Love ya!
Oh my gosh Rach, didn't know my daughter was such a comic. You could go on Sat. night live and play Tina Faye. Especially laughed about the Matt Lauer comment. Love you lots, See you soon, Mom
Post a Comment