TIGER PRESCHOOL
Rose started her first day of preschool today! I can hardly believe my baby is old enough to go to "school". She has a very busy week this week. This Saturday she is turning four. Suday we are leaving for a trip to Disney. Below are some photos of her day and captions in Rose's own words.

I had so much fun at school. I like it at school. I am having fun at school.

I am making my name tag. Pearl is taking stickers.

I like my student teachers. They help me go to the gym.

I was playing a game at the Tiger Olympics.

I was standing with the Tiger.

I am playing hockey.

Pearl likes the balloons. Daddy is picking her up so she can touch the tiger balloons.

Me and my burger.

Pearl is shutting her eyes.
4 comments:
What a big girl! Did you cry Rach?
Oh my goodness! I can't believe she is going to be 4! I'm sure she was teaching the other children b/c she is so smart. :) We miss you all! hugs from Miss Anna to Rose and Pearl.
d
I'd love to hear all about Rose's school! Our kids are growing up so quickly. Maybe too quickly???
We can't wait to see you!!!!!!
sweet!
Post a Comment