Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Favorites

Several of my Florida (or formerly from Florida) friends are doing a "Friday favorites" where we all do the same topic. This week Kim asked us to write about our most memorable costume.

I wish I had a photo of the year I was in sixth grade. I dressed up as a Cabbage Patch Kid. I made the costume myself and am sure the funniest part was that I wore a stocking over my face. It kind of smushed my nose down and made it look flat like a Cabbage Patch Doll's nose. Looking back I wonder if I didn't look more like a bank robber then a doll.

Mike's favorite costume is "Cloudy with a Chance of Showers". He dresses all in black or gray and then has cotton clouds on his shirt. When someone asks him what his costume is he tells them he pulls out a spray bottle and tells them he is "Cloudy with a Chance of Showers".

Hope you and your family had a fun memorable evening. My girls had fun dressing up. More photos of them coming soon.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

I have a great memory of a fun party in Nashville. Robin Rose went as "partly cloudy with a chance for rain." She had a water gun and was wearing flannel PJ's that were blue with white clouds.

Can't wait to see pics of the girls... :-)