Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Favorites
This morning at 3:30 a.m. my friend Stacey sent out this urgent email:

I know you girls don't have anything better to do...Ha! But I would love for you all to start doing Friday Favorites with me...sometimes I do a place, a fun thing, or just randomness...like the post from today. We could even take turns picking a theme...please. I think it could be fun.:)

Now to be honest Stacey lives in Vienna, Austria, so it was not actually 3:30 her time. Stacey, her husband Brad and their three beautiful children are missionaries in Austria. Her blog is a very fun place to learn a little bit about another culture and she always has really cool photos of really cool things that we do not have here in the US. Stacey also like so to cook so she shares lots of yummy recipes too. If you would like to check out her blog go to http://5hunters.blogspot.com/

In honor of Stacey's request to do Friday Favorites I am going post my favorite funny photos this week. (Because I already have the pics. on my computer and am to lazy to take some new pics. at the moment.) These pictures were taken last week at The Hands on House (seen on Jon and Kate plus 8).
The before picture. Pearl with her friends Laura.

Rose asked if she could paint Pearl's face. I said "yes".

So far not too bad.


Pearl starts to "help".













The finished product.

This photo needs a caption. Post your ideas for me.

Hope our Friday favorites made you smile. Now join us and post your own Friday Favorites!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

That is hysterical!

Brad & Stacey said...

Gone hogwild???

She is too cute! Thanks for doing a Friday Favorite friend!

Amy Ross said...

What great shots! I love it! Pearl sure is a good sport! I can't believe how big your girls are getting!

Anonymous said...

Papa said, "That's our Pearlie, whole hog about everything."

Mim said, "Pearlie takes the hog by the ears." With that attitude you're on your way. We love our Pearlie, Mim and Papa

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn said "When you got it, you got it"

Ben said "What was rose riding, a cow"