Friday, August 01, 2008

The girls as usual are always saying cute things and I wanted to write down a few things they have said in the past few days before I forget.

Pearl was looking at herself in the bathroom mirror and said "eyes". I said "Pearl who gave you your pretty eyes?" She said "Jesus". I do not recall ever telling her this before so I thought it was very sweet that she realizes this. I wanted Mike to hear her say this so at dinner that evening I asked her again "Pearl who gave you your pretty eyes?" She replies, with a blink of her eyes, "Jesus" and then adds " bum too... Jesus!". Yes Pearl Jesus made all of you!

This morning at breakfast Rose was singing and she said "Pearl is constipated by my singing." I asked Rose what does constipated mean?" Rose replied "Constipated means scared like when I am scared to poop I am constipated."

Speaking of constipated... last night when Mike was home watching the girls Pearl was not so constipated. Mike changed her stinky diaper and said she kept telling him "indow" (which means window) she elaborated "throw it out indow". (I often put the smelly diapers in a plastic bag and immediately toss them outside via the window.) So Mike tossed her diaper out the "indow" and Pearl said "bunnies eat it". We have at least a half a dozen rabbits in our yard and throw leftovers from our garden out to the bunnies. So she thought we were throwing the dirty diaper for the bunnies.

0 comments: