Easy and Delicious Chicken Parmesan
Last night I made the easiest and tastiest Chicken Parmesan recipe. I
1. Pound the chicken breast (this is optional)
2. Dip chicken in a bowl of flour (you can add salt pepper and any italian spices to the flour)
3. Dip chicken in eggs (2-3 beaten eggs)
4. Dip Chicken in bread crumbs (Add garlic salt, basil, oregano salt and pepper to bread crumbs)
5. Generously spray both sides of chicken breast with cooking spray (about 5 seconds each)
6. Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. (I flipped mine half way through)
7. Remove chicken cover with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese bake ten more minutes.
8. Enjoy.
If you try it let me know what you think I love that it is not fried, less fat and I did not have to watch it while it cooked. My girls could not get enough of it.
I actually made two batches and froze some of the chicken after it was breaded and cooked but before it had sauce on it. I love to have a few dinners that I can put in the freezer and just pull out when I don't feel like cooking, not only does it save time cooking but also you don't have to wash the pans that night.
1. Pound the chicken breast (this is optional)
2. Dip chicken in a bowl of flour (you can add salt pepper and any italian spices to the flour)
3. Dip chicken in eggs (2-3 beaten eggs)
4. Dip Chicken in bread crumbs (Add garlic salt, basil, oregano salt and pepper to bread crumbs)
5. Generously spray both sides of chicken breast with cooking spray (about 5 seconds each)
6. Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. (I flipped mine half way through)
7. Remove chicken cover with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese bake ten more minutes.
8. Enjoy.
If you try it let me know what you think I love that it is not fried, less fat and I did not have to watch it while it cooked. My girls could not get enough of it.
I actually made two batches and froze some of the chicken after it was breaded and cooked but before it had sauce on it. I love to have a few dinners that I can put in the freezer and just pull out when I don't feel like cooking, not only does it save time cooking but also you don't have to wash the pans that night.


1 comments:
Sounds good and easy. I will try it soon!
Post a Comment