Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Favorites
Faraway Friends and The Crayola Factory

My good friend Dawn was in PA visiting her parents.
The girls and I met up with them for the day at the Crayola Factory.
L-R Rose, Georgia, Pearl and Jude

The Crayola factory is not the an actual factory (hot wax + small children= danger). They do have a demonstration area where they make crayons and markers to show the kids the process.

The girls watching the man making crayons.

Not sure what this Giant Screen is called, but the kids stand in front of it and it shows their shadow. Our kids are on the left corner I think it is Georgia, Rose, Pearl and Jude.

P&J playing in the rubber bits.

R&G coloring a little stuffed lizard.

Rose showing off her artwork.

Grandmom Bergey put Pearl to sleep while mommy finished coloring Pearl's frog.

The kids in front of The Worlds Largest Crayon!



2 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Oh, I am so jealous!!! I've always wanted to go there... I guess we'll just have to make a trip up there to see you! Looks like your girls had fun!

boltefamily said...

We have wanted to go there and almost did this summer...soon for sure! Great pics!