Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Hydrangea Bush. We had hydrangeas in our wedding and then saw tons of beautiful hydrangeas on our honeymoon in Martha's Vineyard. We were very surprised last spring when this Hydrangea Bush appeared.

Pearl has just started wearing pigtails like her big sister. I found the bows at Walmart they have very cute and inexpensive bows. Inexpensive is good considering I needed to buy four packs of bows so that each girls could have two in her hair.

My little thumbsucker had smuggled her bunny outside. Bunny is sitting on her lap and anytime she has bunny she sucks her thumb.

What can I say about this picture, she's just cute and kissable!

Little Mommy. Mike says this picture looks just like my kindergarten picture I had my hair in pigtails too.

1 comments:

Emilie said...

beautiful girls! And Rose does look like her mommy. What great pictures!