Saturday, June 21, 2008


Friends!
Last week we took a trip to Nashville, TN. Mike and I had so much fun hanging out with all of our "old" friends. The girls had so much fun making lots of new friends.Pearl asking Anna to share her toy!

Pearl decided to just swipe Anna's toy.


Some of my Monday Night "Bible Study" Gal's children. Tammy's four boys and Cathy's two kids are not in this picture. We missed ya Cath, Josie and Theo.

More of my Monday Night Ladies groups cute kiddos.

The Sullivan Clan. Aidan holding Pearl was in our wedding, Jack ran down the aisle after his brother and became unofficially our second ring bearer. It worked out great since our other ringbearer was to scared to go down the aisle. Maggie, sitting next to Rose, is our Goddaughter. Nora their sweet baby girl is now 4.. She and Rose had a great time playing together.

The Clymer kids. Stella (6) and Adam (4) with Rose.

Pearl and Laura are only five days apart in age.


Trying to get a picture of all the kids. Pearl as usual would not sit still.

We miss y'all Nashville Friends! Hugs.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

I had to look twice at the first pic.. because I was still trying to decide if it was Pearl or Rose! (and then I read the caption). Pearl is getting to be such a grown up little one. She is just how I remember Rose! Even though we've been together since... its funny how I go way back then!

Anonymous said...

found you at Sumi's blog praying for you

Anonymous said...

Rachel, just found these photos today...they are precious! I loved the explanation of Jack's role on your wedding day. I was just driving by the new 2nd Pres yesterday and told a friend who was in the car that funny story. I am also amazed by how much Rose looks like you with those pigtails. Loved that one!

hugs to all the Lendas!
Andrea