Happy 15 Day!



Rose often forgets the number 15 when she is counting so we decided we would have a 15 party on the 15th of May. However on the 15th we went out to dinner when we got home it was late and we had not yet made the cake. I thought maybe Rose would forget the 15 party. As she was getting ready for bed she remembered so I made a big deal of how we forgot the 15 party and we would have to have it on the 16th. We talked about how important it is to not forget fifteen or we would miss our party. So we had our 15 shaped cake with 15 candles on the 16th, she is now remembering the number fifteen when she counts!


6 comments:
This is exactly what I am talking about... so creative, effective, and pure RACHEL genius!
you are one smart momma! I am so coming to you for ideas when I need to get creative. . .
You are a fun and creative Mommy! You go girl! When I first saw the 15 cake I thought maybe you were celebrating the hispanic "quince" celebration! ;-) But of course, your girls are a bit young! HA!
RACHEL I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR BLOG. YOUR GIRLS ARE SO CUTE. REID HAD TROUBLE WITH THE TEEN NUMBERS WHEN COUNTING BUT HAS SINCE GOT IT. IT IS ALL DEVELOPMENTAL I HAVE LEARNED. GREAT IDEA THOUGH. I GOT TO YOU BLOG BY CATHY'S. I LOVE SEEING HOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING.
So clever Rachel!!! You are so creative... I might have to steal your idea for Bennett and the number 6!
remembering 15 love brooklyn
Post a Comment