A day at the beach
We skipped church Sunday and drove about an hour and a half to a beach on the Jersey Shore. It was a beautiful day and botht the girls loved the water and the sand.
Rose trying to take all of the water out of the ocean.
We skipped church Sunday and drove about an hour and a half to a beach on the Jersey Shore. It was a beautiful day and botht the girls loved the water and the sand.
Rose trying to take all of the water out of the ocean.
Me and my baby!We all had a fun day at the beach. It was warm when we go there but after we got wet we were all freezing. Pearl was as usual the wild child and kept running into the water. She was literally turning purple when I had to force her to get out and go warm up. It was an almost perfect day except for the mean kids next to us. Sweet Rose asked the sister and brother if she could help them dig their moat and offered to let them use some of her shovels. They turned her down and told her to go away. Then she decided to build her own moat beside them, well they did not want her anywhere near them. They told her to move away. She came and told us and I said she could still play there. When she went back to her spot the little boy (5 or 6 years old) went over to her again and was obviously talking really mean to her, so I yelled down to him that he better be nice. Mike went down to play with Rose since she just wanted someone to play with and he said even when he was there the kids kept coming over and telling her she was annoying them. She wasn't even talking to him or near "his moat". The mother hen in me was so mad at that bratty little boy I could just thrown him right in that freezing ocean water. I do NOT like mean kids especially when they are yelling at my baby girl for no reason at all.










5 comments:
I don't like mean kids yelling at your baby either! As opposed to Pearl, Joseph loves to eat sand. I have to make him stop - he just keeps shoveling it in his mouth.
I hate that!
I love Rose's pig tails. She is so tall!
Dear, Rose if I was at the beach I would have played with you love Brooklyn deJongh
Dear Rose and Pearl I will play with you at the beach this summer. Love Ben Dear Aunt Rachel if I was at the beach with you I would help you get the boy in the water. Love Ben
That looks so FUN! We are headed to the Jersey Shore next Saturday for a week and I cannot wait! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment