I am a wife and a mother who loves the Lord and my family. I have been blessed with a very sweet husband and three sweet girls. Rose is 5, Pearl is 3 and Violet our baby was born in June. Our three miracle babies are answered prayers. We hold them tightly remembering their seven siblings (lost during early pregnancy) that we never got to hold. Before I was a mother I was an Elementary teacher and I have discovered that I don't know half as much as I thought I did and that it is much harder to parent 2 or 3 children then to teach a whole class of children. God is using my children (some more then others haha) to teach me patience and mold me into His image. The journey is fun, crazy and full of hills and valleys but this is my family and I love it.
She puts up with her big sisters lovin on her but lets them know when she has had enough!
Violet loves her dollies so much that she has learned to say "Baba" for baby doll. She also says "baba" for bye bye when she waves. Her other favorite word is Dada. We are also teaching her some sign language her favorite signs are milk, banana and more.
She has learned to clap and loves to clap when she hears music or people clapping on TV. While we were watching the Olympics Hockey game between the US and Canada she was clapping away when Canada won because she heard all of the people clapping.
Violet has the cutest rolls and weighs 20 lbs now. She is a great eater and is now eating mostly table food. She has 6 teeth three on the bottom and three on the top. Haha.
She loves to have her toes tickled especially by Dada. We love you very much precious baby girl!
3 comments:
Ha! Matthew is happy as long as he gets his way too. Can you imagine them playing together? Eek!
Adorable photos!
So sweet! I'm sad that I have yet to meet this little Lenda.
Such Great pics of our wonderful little blessing, Violet. Mim misses her girls.
Post a Comment